Welcome to our website Officineomi.it/en (the Site).
For us, your privacy and the security of your personal data are very important, so we collect and manage your personal data with the utmost care and take specific measures to keep them safe.
1. General informations
Who is the data controller?
OMI GROUP SRL
Via SABATO VISCO SNC
84131 Salerno (Italy)
is the Data Controller, ie the subject who decides how and why to process your personal data. You can always contact OMI GROUP SRL by writing above, by calling +39 089 2872246 or by writing to our Customer Service email@example.com with the subject “privacy”. Officineomi.it/en is a project of OMI GROUP SRL .
Who is the Data Processor?
The Data Processor, which you can contact to exercise the rights referred to in Art. 12 of the GDPR 2016/679 and / or for any clarifications regarding the protection of personal data, can be reached by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. What personal data do we collect?
The categories of personal data that OMI GROUP SRL collects and treats when you browse or register on Officineomi.it/en are as follows:
– we collect the personal data necessary to conclude and execute your request on Officineomi.it/en. as name and surname, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, telephone number.
– we collect your e-mail address when you sign up for our newsletter service;
– we process the personal data you provide us when you contact our offices to provide the requested assistance;
– upon your consent, we collect and use your personal data for marketing purposes;
– we collect information about your browsing anonymously on Officineomi.it/en, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page and we save this information on our servers.
We inform you that OMI GROUP SRL does not process personal data relating to minors. If you access Officineomi.it/en and use the services offered by Officineomi.it/en you declare that you have reached the age of majority.
3. How do we use personal data collected?
OMI GROUP SRL collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– conclude and execute requests on products and / or services offered on Officineomi.it/en.
– provision of the services offered on Officineomi.it/en. For this purpose OMI GROUP SRL needs to collect, in relation to each service and its characteristics, the personal data necessary for the performance of the service requested by you.
– management of requests to our offices, which uses the personal data you provide to meet your requests for information and requests for assistance.
– sending CVs. If you send us your CV to be considered for an open position application, we will use the information contained in your CV exclusively for this purpose. Your CV will be kept for a maximum period of six months, after which it will be deleted: if you want, you can of course send us a new updated version.
– statistical analysis and surveys. We use some information about your use of the Site to perform statistical analysis and surveys in order to improve our offer and our services;
– sending commercial and promotional communications following the purchase of one of our products or services. We will send you to the e-mail address you provided us with communications containing our commercial offers on similar products and services.
– subject to your express consent, we may use the contact details you have provided for commercial communications on our products and services, in order to update you on news, new arrivals, exclusive products, our offers and promotions. In addition, always with your consent, we will be able to use your contacts as part of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction in order to improve our services and the relationship with our users. These communications will only take place in the manner chosen by you.
Should you wish to authorize the marketing activities mentioned above and subsequently do not wish to receive further communications from OMI GROUP SRL or if you wish to limit the manner in which you may be contacted, you may interrupt these communications at any time by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link “Present at the bottom of each communication or by contacting OMI GROUP SRL by calling +39 089 2872246 or by contacting our offices and indicating the subject” privacy “or by writing to the appropriate address email@example.com .
We inform you that you may receive further communications from us even after submitting your unsubscription request, as some submissions may have already been planned, our systems may take some time to process your request.
In relation to all the activities mentioned above, we will process your personal data mainly through IT and electronic tools; the tools we use guarantee high safety standards, in full compliance with current legislation.
4. Legal basis of the processing
We treat your personal data only in the presence of one of the conditions provided for by current legislation, and specifically:
a) for the conclusion and execution of a contract of which you are a part.
When we process your data for the conclusion of the purchase contract of which you are a part we take care to use only the minimum information necessary for the execution of the same.
This basis legitimizes the processing of personal data that takes place in the following activities:
– conclusion and execution of a contract for the purchase of products and / or services offered by OMI GROUP Srl;
– management of your requests from our offices.
The provision of your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. You are free to communicate your data or not, but in the absence of the requested data it will not be possible to conclude or execute the contract and your requests.
This means that you will not be able to purchase the products or you will not be able to use Officineomi.it/en services and that Officineomi.it/en will not be able to handle your requests;
b) to comply with a legal obligation.
In case of conclusion of a contract for the purchase of goods and / or services on Officineomi.it/en, the processing of User data will take place to give effect to the legal obligations to which OMI GROUP SRL is kept in compliance with the fiscal provisions and other rules to which OMI GROUP SRL is subjected. You are free to decide whether to conclude a contract and whether or not to disclose your data, but if you conclude your data will be necessary and will be processed to give effect to the aforementioned legal obligations to which OMI GROUP SRL is held.
The processing of CVs spontaneously sent, carried out to evaluate the candidates with respect to a possible job position at OMI GROUP SRL, is legitimate as expressly authorized by a law, which specifies that in this case the person’s consent is not required to which personal data refer. You are free to tell us your CV or not, but failing that we will not be able to evaluate your candidacy for a job position at OMI GROUP SRL;
c) based on your consent.
We will carry out the following treatments only if you have given us your express consent for carrying out marketing activities and opinion polls and market research.
Providing your personal data for these activities is absolutely optional. You are free to provide us with your data for these purposes, but in the absence of the same it will not be possible for pastificiograziano.it to carry out marketing activities, opinion polls and market research, and analysis of your habits.
5. Who will treat your data?
Your personal data will be processed by the internal staff of OMI GROUP SRL specifically trained and authorized to process.
Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services; these subjects have been adequately selected and offer a guarantee of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data. These subjects have been designated as responsible for the treatment and carry out their activity according to the instructions given by OMI GROUP SRL and under its control. The third parties in question belong to the following categories: internet providers, companies specialized in IT and telematic services; companies that carry out marketing activities; companies specialized in market research and data processing.
Your data may be transmitted to the police and to the judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the investigation and prosecution of crimes, the prevention and protection from threats to public security, to allow OMI GROUP SRL to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
6. Transfer of data abroad
The management and storage of personal data will be carried out on servers of the Owner and / or third-party companies duly appointed as External Data Processors located within the European Union.
Personal data may be transferred abroad, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, even in countries outside the European Union. The transfer to countries outside the EU, in addition to cases in which this is guaranteed by Commission Decisions of Adequacy, is carried out in such a way as to provide appropriate and appropriate guarantees pursuant to art. 46 or 47 or 49 of the Rules.
7. How long do we keep the data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time, different depending on the type of activity that involves the processing of your personal data.
After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way.
Your personal data is stored in compliance with the terms and criteria specified below:
– data collected to conclude and execute contracts for goods or services provided by OMI GROUP SRL : up to the conclusion of the administrative-accounting formalities. The billing data will be kept for ten years from the billing date;
– data collected in the context of the use of services offered by OMI GROUP SRL : these data are retained until the termination of the service or cancellation by user request;
– data related to user requests to our offices: the data useful to assist you will be kept until your request is met;
– CV: for six months from receipt;
– data provided for commercial communications activities, opinion polls and market research: up to the request by the user to interrupt the activity and in any case within 2 years from the last interaction of any kind of user with Officineomi.it/en;
– data used to personalize the Site and to show customized commercial offers: as long as the user does not request the cessation of the activity and in any case within two years from the last interaction of any kind of user with Officineomi.it/en;
– data used for carrying out market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction: as long as the User does not request the cessation of the activity.
In any case, for technical reasons, the termination of the processing and the subsequent cancellation or irreversible anonymisation of the related personal data will be final within thirty days of the terms indicated above.
8. Your rights
At any time you can exercise the rights with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by OMI GROUP SRL. Find below their general description and how to practice them.
– Access your data and modify it: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that they be correct, modified or integrated with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession.
– Revoke your consent: you can revoke at any time a consent you have given for the processing of your personal data in relation to any activity for marketing purposes. In this regard, we remind you that marketing activities are considered the sending of commercial and promotional communications, the conduct of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction for the customization of the website and commercial offers according to your interests. . Once we receive your request, it will be our duty to cease promptly the processing of your personal data based on this consent, while different treatments or based on other conditions will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the provisions in force.
– Opposition to the processing of your data: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data made on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining the reasons that justify your request; before accepting it, OMI GROUP SRL will have to evaluate the reasons for your request.
– Delete your data: in the cases provided for by current legislation you can request the cancellation of your personal data. Received and examined your request, if legitimate it will be our care to cease timely treatment and delete your personal data.
– Request that the processing of your personal data be temporarily limited: in this case OMI GROUP SRL will continue to store your personal data but will not process them, unless you have done otherwise to your request and the exceptions required by law. You can get the limitation of treatment when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, when the processing is illegal but you oppose the cancellation of your data, when your data do not need us anymore but you need to exercise your right in court and when you oppose your treatment, in the period in which we evaluate the reasons for your request.
– Request your data or transfer it to a person other than OMI GROUP SRL (“right to data portability”). You can ask to receive your data that we process based on your consent or on the basis of a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible, we can on your request transfer your data directly to a third party you indicate.
In order to exercise some of your rights described above you can access your account (Private Area) or alternatively you can contact us by calling the number +39 089 2872246 or writing to our offices indicating “privacy”, or writing to the address of the Data Controller indicated above.
To ensure that our users’ data are not infringed or illegitimate by third parties, we will ask you for some information before your request to exercise one of the rights indicated to ensure your identity.
9. Security measures
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organizational security measures, aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently. In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: the confidentiality, integrity, availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach. Furthermore OMI GROUP SRL undertakes to test, verify and regularly evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee continuous improvement in the safety of treatments.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been unlawfully done, you can file a complaint with the competent authority regarding the protection of personal data in your country. We also inform you that, according to the European legislation to which the Data Processor of Italy is subject, you can also contact the Italian Data Protection Authority. Further information on how to file a claim is available on the site of the Italian Data Protection Authority, at http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
11. Changes to this information
The constant evolution of our services may involve changes in the characteristics of the processing of your personal data described up to now. Consequently, this privacy notice may be subject to changes and additions over time, which may also be necessary with regard to new regulatory measures regarding the protection of personal data.
We request of you, therefore, to periodically check the contents: where possible, we will try to inform you promptly about the changes made and their consequences
The updated version of the privacy notice, in any case, will be published on this page, with indication of the date of its last update.
12. Legislative references and useful links
The processing of your personal data is carried out by OMI GROUP SRL in full compliance with the regulations on the subject provided for by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 general regulation on data protection, the rules on the processing of personal data and Italian measures of the Italian Supervisory Authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it).